Expedia on when to book hotels for best rates
Finding great rates for hotels can be tricky, but an analysis by Expedia offers some helpful insights for travelers. The lowest average daily rates were available from 21 to 28 days before travel dates.
The report presents several key takeaways:
– Sundays are the best days to get deals and save on hotels, especially if you’re booking same-day travel.
– Booking hotels anywhere from 3-4 weeks ahead of the time of travel usually yields the best rates.
– The most popular hotels on Expedia’s websites are those with a three-star rating.
– Analysis of Expedia data found international travelers were looking to spend more nights in UK hotels shortly after the Brexit vote
– Staying at hotels in alternate neighborhoods when visiting big cities around the world can often yield higher savings in comparison to staying in the well-traveled neighborhoods.
Get the full report at : Expedia on when to book hotels for best rates